Pharrell had the beat and he wrote almost every single part of the song.
Thicke: “He wrote the whole thing pretty much by himself and I was envious of that.”
Williams backed up Thicke’s limited involvement in the writing, adding that he himself wrote those terrible lyrics, and not Thicke, as widely believed/assumed/hoped.
But no one will call him out on it!
The first thing I thought when I read this was: they’ll ignore this.
This doesn’t get Robin Thicke off the hook though? He supported these lyrics and went along with it. He’s just as much at fault as Pharrell Williams. They’re both rape sympathists.
^^^^^^ THE LAST COMMENT IS TRUE
facebook really does have a tendency to make ppl show their true colours lmao
and no im not erasing the names they commented on a public page boohoo
How are they gettin so mad about this
"hey sexual assault is bad" "SJW FEMINIST PROPAGANDA THIS IS THE END, HASHTAG GAMERGATE"
what I don’t understand is why wanting to stop sexual assault is a bad thing —such a bad thing, apparently, that bros throw will indignant entitled tantrums about it, in a public forum, and attach their names to it as though it isn’t damning evidence of their callous disregard for others. like, how does someone make these kinds of comments and not step back and be like “wait, did I really just say that?” do they not notice or just not care how indefensible that shit is?
I mean, if you’re not for preventing rape, then what ARE you for?
of all the things to be angry about, you choose to be angry that a company pays lip service to sexual assault prevention? really? are your priorities really that fucked?
Here are some wonderful facts about Sea World’s orcas!
- The average lifespan of wild orcas ranges from 30-50 years, although some females can easily make it past 80 (a wild orca named J2 or ‘Granny’ is 103 this year!). The lifespan of a Sea World orca is around 25 years, the median age being 9. But at least they put on a good show!
- Don’t worry, collapsed dorsal fins are a common condition, although in the wild only sick or injured orcas have collapsed dorsal fins. All of Sea World’s males and some females have it, it makes them look unique!
- The size of Sea World’s tanks compared to an orca is about the same as a human to a bathtub. Lot’s of room to stretch and move!
- Wild orcas swim 100+ miles a day, they would have to swim around their tank 1,400+ times a day to achieve that. But that seems like a lot of work, and you may see the animals hanging out near the surface of the water or on the bottoms of their tanks for hours. That’s a lot more relaxing than swimming all those miles!
- Sea World gives their orcas a Valium-like drug to stop the whales from acting aggressively towards each other and to numb their minds from their vastly uninteresting concrete tanks. Buying a ticket to Sea World is an excellent way to help them pay for these drugs that they pump their animals full with!
- Many captive orcas show abnormal behaviors like head bobbing, chewing on concrete, and self mutilation by banging their heads into the side of the tank. Obviously just temper-tantrums! Silly things.
- In the wild, there has been only one orca attack. Bad orca! While in captivity, there have been over 100 attacks and 4 deaths. These animals just need more training, it couldn’t possibly be related to their confinement!
- Food is used as reinforcement for tricks. Do a trick, get your dinner. Don’t want to do a trick? I guess you don’t eat tonight you stubborn thing!
See? Sea World isn’t as bad as people make it out to be! Oh, one more fact: for every $1,000,000 Sea World makes, about $600 goes into conservation efforts (about $0.5 a ticket). I’m so glad they care about conservation of the ocean! Amazing work!
If you haven’t realized it yet, this post is 100% sarcastic. It should be obvious, but not everyone understands sarcasm…
Please don’t let this die
Steve ‘did it hurt - a little’ Rogers
#/SCREAMS ABOUT HOW SKINNY!STEVE’S CHRONIC PAIN PROBABLY FUCKED UP HIS PERCEPTION OF PAIN FOR LIFE #STEVE ROGERS ‘OKAY YEAH THAT’S UNPLEASANT’ WOULD PARALYSE ANYONE ELSE #AND THAT’S NOT THE SERUM #THAT’S SKINNY STEVE THROUGH AND THROUGH
Don’t even start me on the fact he’s spent his whole life trying not to make a big deal of when he’s ill. He doesn’t want pity or sympathy. He doesn’t wanted to be treated like he’s weak. He doesn’t want to be looked down on because ‘he can’t take it’.
You only ever hear Steve Rogers scream once, and when he thinks people think he’s being weak, he stops and never screams again. Not unless you count the moment he sees Bucky fall to his death.
people who drink the left over milk in their cereal bowls are SICK FUCKS
I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE FROM BUT HERE IN MELBOURNE WE DONT WASTE MILK GOD DAMN IT I AM SO MAD THAT SHIT EXPENSIVE
is your caps lock broken or are you really this passionate about milk
milk is the only thing i have left
44% of the audience of Guardians of the Galaxy is female and all the speculation states that women went to see it for Chris Pratt’s body. I don’t think that’s fair. Maybe (and this is crazy) they just like kickass movies with space shit and explosions. Maybe women can do things without men being their motivation. Maybe.
I WENT FOR THE TALKING RACCOON MOTHAFUCKAS
"And since we all came from a woman
Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman
I wonder why we take from our women
Why we rape our women, do we hate our women?
I think it’s time to kill for our women
Time to heal our women, be real to our women
And if we don’t we’ll have a race of babies
That will hate the ladies, that make the babies
And since a man can’t make one
He has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one
So will the real men get up
I know you’re fed up ladies, but keep your head up”
- Tupac Shakur
Always reblog this.
So I had ordered a lion statuette for a Pride award but something went wrong somewhere down the line and when it arrived it had only the rear end of the lion.
It was a catastrophe.
OH FOR FUCKS SAKE
took me a second to get it
I love it when Google Chrome screws up and they’re like “Fuck it here’s a tiny dinosaur pixel”
NOOO WHY DOES NO ONE GET IT REMEMBER THE SCENE IN ‘MEET THE ROBINSONS’?
GOOGLE CHROME SHOWS THAT LITTLE DINOSAUR PIXEL BECAUSE THEY CAN’T REACH THE WEBPAGE
I always feel so bad for that dinosaur